Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Nachos
Makes 4 servings.
Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Nachos make the ultimate party appetizer or game day snack. Made with crispy CHEF’S CRAFT® Breaded Chicken Breast Chunks, these spicy nachos from Food Hussy are ready in a snap!
- 1 bag CHEF’S CRAFT® Breaded Chicken Breast Chunks
- 1/2 bag tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeños, sliced
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 2 scallions, diced
- 3 tablespoon blue cheese dressing (or ranch)
Place frozen CHEF’S CRAFT® Breaded Chicken Breast Chunks in air fryer basket.
Air fry chicken at 400°F for 4 minutes.
Remove chicken chunks from air fryer and toss in wing sauce.
Place chicken back in air fryer and heat at 400°F for 8 minutes.
Spread chips on platter.
Remove chicken from air fryer and place on top of chips.
Top with cheese, jalapeños, tomatoes, lettuce and scallions.
Drizzle dressing over top of nachos and serve.