Grilled Chicken BLTA Salad
Bacon, lettuce, tomato and avocado chicken salad with French baguette.
Makes 4 salads.
Use the Creamy Tomato Dressing below to compliment the grilled chicken and smoky bacon.
- 4 CHEF’S CRAFT® Sous Vide Chicken Breast Fillets
- 8 slices of smoked bacon, cooked crisp
- 2 heads of Boston/butter lettuce
- 3 Roma tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 avocados, ripe
- 1 cup mayonnaise, Hellman’s preferred
- 1/2 cup ketchup, Heinz preferred
- 2 Tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/8 cup tarragon or malt vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, fresh cracked
Combine all Creamy Tomato Dressing ingredients together in a bowl and whisk to incorporate. Serve chilled.
Open up the packages of the CHEF'S CRAFT® Chicken Breast.
Slice the breast and reserve for plating. Please note that the chicken breast may also be served heated — just follow the reheating instructions on the package and then plate using this same recipe.
Slice the bacon into one-inch pieces. Reserve for plating.
Cut the Boston or butter lettuce into bite-size pieces. Reserve for plating.
Peel and slice avocado into six slices.
Layer each bowl with lettuce.
Attractively place the chicken, bacon, tomatoes and avocado on top of the lettuce.
Serve with Creamy Tomato Dressing in a ramekin or small bowl on the side.