Honey Tequila Lime Glazed Chicken with Chipotle Sweet Potatoes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package CHEF’S CRAFT® Flame Grilled Chicken Breast Fillets, cooked according to package directions
- ½ cup lime juice
- ⅓ cup tequila
- ¼ cup honey
- Kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 additional lime, juiced and zested
- 4 sweet potatoes, cooked and skins removed
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1-2 chipotles in adobo sauce plus 1-2 teaspoons of the adobo sauce
- Kosher salt
Combine lime juice, tequila, honey, and a large pinch of salt in a small saucepan over medium heat. Let simmer until reduced to about ¾ cup, about 10 minutes.
Combine cornstarch and water in a small bowl and stir well.
Whisk cornstarch mixture into glaze and cook for about 1 minute, stirring constantly, until mixture is a glaze consistency. Remove from heat and stir in the juice and zest from the additional lime.
Combine cooked sweet potatoes, butter, heavy cream, 1 chipotle pepper plus 1 teaspoon of the adobo sauce, and a pinch of salt in a food processor. Alternatively, you can place all ingredients in a bowl and use an immersion blender. Combine until smooth.
Taste and add the other chipotle and another 1 teaspoon of sauce if a spicier mash is desired.
Brush heated chicken with glaze and serve with Chipotle Mashed Sweet Potatoes.